WEXHAM PARK GOLF CLUB JUNIOR OPEN
FRIDAY, 11TH AUGUST 2017
- UNDER 18’S TROPHY
- UNDER 12’S 9-HOLE EVENT
- PLAYERS MUST HAVE A HANDICAP OF 28 OR LESS ON THE BLUE COURSE
- MAJOR TROPHIES & PRIZES
- PLUS NEAREST THE PIN & LONGEST DRIVE
To enter please either pick up an entry form from the Pro Shop or click here to request a form.
- All entries must be accompanied by the relevant entry fee, namely Under 18’s £20.00; Under 12’s £12.00. In the event of any category being over subscribed a ballot of higher handicaps will take place.
- In the under 18 event, boys will tee off from the white tees and girls from the red tees. Girls will receive 1 courtesy shot.
- To be eligible to compete in the Under 18 Event, players must be able to provide an official CONGU handicap certificate. Players of 11 years and under can enter the Under 18 event providing they have an official CONGU handicap of 28 or less
- All competitors agree to abide by the decision of the organisers, who will follow the Rules of Golf as laid down by the R&A.
- The draw will be sent to your e mail address or phone 01753 663271 from 7th August 2017
- The players have to be under the relevant age on the date of the event
IMPORTANT NOTICES IN THE INTEREST OF YOUR CHILD’S SAFETY
- Entry includes a meal of sausage, chips & beans, which is served with coca-cola. If you would not like you child to be issued with a food & drink voucher please put a cross in the box “
- For the under 18’s round, we expect their game to take between 3½ and 4 hours. Please note that once the scorecards of each group have been handed in you will be responsible for the care of your child.
- Competitors in the Under 12‘s section will be playing 9 holes, which should last a little under 2 hours. Competitors under the age of 11 years of age will not be allowed to compete unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Prize giving will take place as close to 1pm as possible.
- Please make sure that your child has refreshments to take on the course and is suitably protected against the elements.
- Please advise us of any medical conditions that may affect the well-being of your child.