Wexham Park Golf Centre is looking to recruit a Golf Development Executive to join us as we enter a significant investment & development period.
Reporting to the General Manager and supported by our Group Sales Consultant you will be responsible for generating new golf business and retention of our current membership.
At Wexham Park Golf Centre we are all about fun and creating a sense of community for our members, guests and team, so friendly efficient service and a welcoming atmosphere is what we are all about.
We have 27 holes of golf, a driving range, teaching facilities, function room & brasserie for provide the ultimate golfing experience.
Due to nature of being in the hospitality sector, there will be a requirement to work evenings and weekends when the business demands. This role is based around 40 hours per week.
Our Ideal Applicant:
- Prior sales experience in a golf club or leisure facility is essential
- Proactive sales mentality with an ability to cold call
- Financially literate
- Organised with outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Smart and professional standard of personal presentation
- Strong team work ethic
- Target based incentive scheme
- 28 days’ holiday (includes public & bank holidays)
- Complimentary gym club membership (after qualifying period)
- F&B discounts
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee awards
- Annual staff party
We endeavour to respond to all applicants, but should this not be possible, please assume you have been unsuccessful if we have not been in touch after 3 weeks.
Apply with CV and application letter to Sharon Lowthian General Manager GM@wexhamparkgolfcentre.co.uk